Direct-Acting Pressure Regulators
For irrigation applications
The PRV Series Direct-Acting Pressure Regulators are pressure-reducing devices expressly designed for line pressure applications that demand accurate and reliable control, no matter what fluctuations occur in supply pressure or flow rate.
The regulator's rolling diaphragm provides total separation of the mechanism from the flow for longlasting trouble-free service, as well as minimal flow resistance.
The PRV regulator comprises a duable plastic body. The component that determines the downstream pressure is a spring that can be changed in the field. Springs are available for a wide selection of downstream pressure settings and come in three models:
• fixed downstream preset pressure
• drip-tight for static pressure
• Sizes: 3/4",1", and 1-1/2"
• Pressure range: 0.7-9 bar, ISO: PN 10 (10-130 psi, ANSI: Class 125)
• Working temperature: up to 80°C (176°F) - water
• End connections:
- Female/female-threaded - 3/4" (NPT or BSP)
- Male/female-threaded - 3/4" (NPT or BSP)
- Female/female threading for other sizes